We believe in:
- providing free activities for young people that are accessible and enjoyable.
- rewarding and accrediting progression, perseverance, teamwork and resilience.
- providing activities that appeal to those not already engaged in positive activity.
- collaborating with partners to reach out and target those most as risk and hardest to reach.
- working with partners to provide clear through routes for participants to provide positive destinations.
- creating opportunities for peer mentors and volunteers and for the development of transferable employability skills.
- enabling participants to show and share their achievements in the community, encouraging dignity, community engagement and reciprocal respect.